I DO!!!
Last weekend Jesse and I actually got away without the kids (yeah I know, amazing - thanks Mom & Dad) and went to see a magic/illusion show at a friend's house. This guy was absolutely amazing! He had Jesse and I mesmerized and we closed out the party....we just stood around wanting to see more. He made a quarter flip over in someone's hand without even touching it, read my mind with a rainbow drawing, predicted numbers in a phone book and on a dollar bill, stopped the second hand on someone's watch, did some absolutely amazing card tricks, made things completely disappear and turned fire into a live goldfish. What a fun night! We hope to have Heath the Illusionist at one of our parties in the near future.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Do You Believe in Magic?
Posted by Tiffany at 2:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
That must have been fun, seeing the illusions up close.
Post a Comment