Our little girl turned "6" yesterday! I won't get into how quickly they grow like I always do, but it always amazes me. Morgan woke up to a HSM balloon and a HSM doll from the boys. I took in cupcakes for her to share with her class on her special day. We met mine and Jesse's parents, my sister-in-law Lesley and my Grandma Lil at the Rainforest Cafe for dinner. We had a great time looking at all of the animals with the kids and Morgan got some fun gifts and a volcano cake for dessert. Happy Birthday to our sweet little girl - we love you so much!
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Look Who's "6"
Posted by Tiffany at 3:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
I am so glad you had a great birthday!
Happy birthday Morgan! Looks like we're going to have to check out the Rainforest Cafe. How fun! You're a beautiful girl!
Happy Birthday sweet little grand-daughter. How can you be "6" already? You just get more fun and exciting all the time. Gramma
Post a Comment