Sunday, December 14, 2008

Chuck-E-Cheese Party

We celebrated Morgan's birthday with a couple of her girlfriends from school and her cousins at Chuck-E-Cheese on Saturday. I admittedly don't like the place but Morgan really wanted to have it there and she had a great time playing with her friends, eating pizza and dancing with Chuck-E.





3 comments:

Cathie said...

Oh the things we do for our kids, huh? Nice of you to give her the wishes of her heart - and nice for her friends to celebrate with her.

Gillian said...

That place gives me a headache. But kids absolutely love it! So what do ya do? :)

Baker said...

You know, I heard Jay Leno comment on Chuck-E-Cheese. He said there was a sign at Chuck-E-Cheese that instructed patrons to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer to prevent the spread of illness. Then he said, "or don't go to Chuck-E-Cheese!" I laughed and laughed because apparently it's not just me that thinks that place is a petri dish for stomach flu. Maybe it's the name; so close to Chuck-up Cheeses. So my hat's off to you for indulging Morgan. I wouldn't have been so kind. I avoid that place (and fast food playlands) like the plague. :)