Monday, November 24, 2008

NKOTB Concert

Saturday was the New Kids concert that my friend Christie and I have waited 18 years to see! We had so much fun seeing the band that we loved as teenagers. The New Kids put on a great show and we even got facetime!!! We brought a sign and at one point in the concert we were only maybe 20 feet from the guys. They read our poster and smiled, pointed and waved right at us....we were giddy! It was a fun weekend that I'll never forget!










6 comments:

Rachel Hudgins said...

How fun! I'm glad you guys could go. I totally remember your infatuation with the NKOTB as teenagers.

Gillian said...

That is hysterical, Tiffany. Did they perform Hangin' Tough?

Just Tera said...

AHHHHH!!! How awesome. I totally got chills reading it and watching the video.

Amy said...

looks like a fun time!

Cathie said...

How fantastic is that? Waiting 18 years and enjoying it more than you could imagine. I'm so happy you got to go together. And the 'facetime' was WOW!

Unknown said...

Tell the truth Tiffany. You have a secret room in your house where you still have all their posters on the wall like you did when we were 14.