Our Adventures Together
PERMANENT PURPLE SHARPIE
That is SO HILARIOUS. What a kid. (so glad you got it off - Love that Mr. Clean Sponge)
OH! Oh my goodness! Did you not just come completely unglued?! I'm amazed it came out!
I was babysitting the other day and the little one did the same thing on my OTTOMAN. Amazingly it came out. Thank goodness for slipcovers that come off and can be washed!!
Yikes! You need to be on a commercial for those things! :)
Those "magic eraser's" are the best aren't they?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is SO HILARIOUS. What a kid. (so glad you got it off - Love that Mr. Clean Sponge)
OH! Oh my goodness! Did you not just come completely unglued?! I'm amazed it came out!
I was babysitting the other day and the little one did the same thing on my OTTOMAN. Amazingly it came out. Thank goodness for slipcovers that come off and can be washed!!
Yikes! You need to be on a commercial for those things! :)
Those "magic eraser's" are the best aren't they?
Post a Comment