Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Morgan & Music

Morgan is loving school and her favorite part of the day is music. She goes to music twice a week and then sings songs in her classroom everyday too. After the flag salute they sing the "Grand Old Flag" song and it seems to be her favorite. I find her singing it to herself or to Ryan all the time. I got her to do it for the camera yesterday........

3 comments:

Cathie said...

I know I'm her gramma, but that was WONDERFUL - one of my favorite songs. My grandmother used to sing it all the time. I can't wait to sing it with her the next time we're together.

Just Tera said...

That was adorable!

Unknown said...

It looks like you have a musician in the family. How cute. I can't wait to see pic's of all your kids dressed up for Halloween!