I really love the co-op program the kids are in at school. They get to do so many fun things that regular classrooms don't usually get to or have the funding to do. Each month each co-op class has a family night and they do a fun or educational activity. This month was of course pumpkin carving. Jesse took Tyler on Monday and they created a scary scarface pumpkin. Tonight was Morgan's night and Jesse took her and they made a cute girly pumpkin complete with earrings and bows. Jesse is such a great dad and I love how he makes special time for each of our kids and how he can wrestle and do boy things with Tyler & Ryan and turn around and play dolls and house with Morgan. I am so thankful for my family!



Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Family Pumpkin Night
Posted by Tiffany at 11:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Great pumpkins - and yes, you are both lucky to have each other and those sweet little kids. Keep enjoying and appreciating everything about your life - it's a one-time deal and it goes SO fast.
Love the pumpkins! I've heard great things about the co-op program. You're really lucky to be involved with that! :)
Post a Comment