Monday, September 8, 2008

Riding the Bus

I let my babies ride the bus this morning to school - it was Morgan's first time. I went back and forth all summer about whether to let the them ride the bus this year especially with Morgan only being in Kindergarten and finally decided, just this weekend, to let them. Morgan was so excited to be a "big kid" and ride to school with her friends and her big brother. She was up before anyone this morning and in my room asking if today was the day...so cute. I'm mostly okay with it since Tyler is going to be there to look out for her and there are also some older kids I trust that will watch out for them. I hope Morgan enjoyed her first bus ride and I'll be waiting anxiously for them to get home safely with smiles on their faces. My babies are growing up way too quickly and I have recently vowed to better cherish and enjoy each day and "let them be little".





3 comments:

Gillian said...

Kids love the bus. What is up with that? I hated riding the bus when I was a kid, but E loved it when he went to Woodland and Pope. At the new school, we're walkers. Gillian loves when they have a field trip strictly for the bus ride! :)

Cathie said...

Hard to believe - seeing them both getting on that bus. I just want them to stay little. I'm sure glad they enjoy everything about school and the bus.

Saunders said...
This comment has been removed by the author.