I was relieved to see the kids get off the bus today, especially Morgan. I don't know why I was so worried, but she is still so new at this school thing that I wasn't sure if she'd be able to find her class this morning and the correct bus this afternoon. Her big brother was a big help getting her to class and she told me "Mom, you told me to get on bus 20 so I did". Duh, what was I thinking??? - she's a big girl now! The kids had a great day at school and a good bus experience...phew! Morgan has already asked if she gets to ride again tomorrow....we'll see how long the novelty lasts.

I told the kids that I would have a fun snack ready for them each day when they get home. Today I made "smiles" out of red apple slices, peanut butter and mini marshmellows. They giggled and ate every last one. I'm learning that presentation is everything when trying to get kids to eat healthy....I'm going to have to be creative!




3 comments:
What great pictures...and a yummy snack. Appears that letting them ride the bus together is a good decision.
You are such a good mom!! So creative too! Looks like the school thing is going good! I'm enjoying it myself!
I am glad that went well for you.... and them!
Post a Comment