Morgan and I went to a princess breakfast together this morning. Morgan dressed up as Snow White and we put a little bit of makeup on her - she is always begging for lipstick or blush. As we were leaving, Morgan told me "This is the best day of my life...I get to go see princesses, I feel like a princess and it's just me and my mommy"....how cute is that?
We sat at the "Ariel" table - Morgan was thrilled since Ariel is her favorite princess!
The girls got to make princess wands!


Morgan and her friend Kaylee


We sat at the "Ariel" table - Morgan was thrilled since Ariel is her favorite princess!
The girls got to make princess wands!

Morgan and her friend Kaylee




5 comments:
How sweet,all the girls looked like Princesses.
How fun for her! Nothing cuter than little girls in princess gear. Love it! :)
So sweet and pretty as a princess. Glad she had "the best day of her life" with you, Mommy.
Morgan,
You ARE a princess!
Fun...where was this?
Post a Comment