Tonight was the "meet & greet" at school where the kids get to meet their teachers and take in their school supplies. Both of the kids already met their teachers a few weeks ago at their classroom work parties where they got to help their teachers get the classroom ready, but they were excited to go anyway.
Morgan got to find her cubby and meet some new friends!
Morgan's Kindergarten Teacher - Mrs. Fishback
Tyler's 2nd Grade Teacher - Mrs. Vail
Ryan was being a comedian tonight as usual- running around putting buckets on his head and making all of Tyler's friends laugh!
The kids are excited about their big day tomorrow, Morgan especially. I'm not sure how I feel about it. I'm glad to get them back into routine and have somewhat of a break but feeling a little sad about Morgan being gone from me all day now too. Jesse is going to stay home and take the kids to school with me which will be fun. We'll see if I can hold back the tears this time???
Morgan's Kindergarten Teacher - Mrs. Fishback
Tyler's 2nd Grade Teacher - Mrs. Vail
Ryan was being a comedian tonight as usual- running around putting buckets on his head and making all of Tyler's friends laugh!
The kids are excited about their big day tomorrow, Morgan especially. I'm not sure how I feel about it. I'm glad to get them back into routine and have somewhat of a break but feeling a little sad about Morgan being gone from me all day now too. Jesse is going to stay home and take the kids to school with me which will be fun. We'll see if I can hold back the tears this time???



3 comments:
There's no way you're holding back the tears. It's okay...we all do it. Letting go of our babies isn't easy. Can't wait to hear from both kids about their first day.
It's a happy sad day for you.Glad that Jesse will be with you.Cry, then go have lunch.I'm remembering taking Cathie to school the first time.As I said, happy and sad.
I totally cried when I got home this morning after dropping Ethan off at school. I will have to tell you about his teacher...totally not the warm and fuzzy teacher you'd hope your little one to be spending the day with. She seems like she belongs in the Military instead!! :(
Post a Comment