Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Flu

So the good ole' stomach flu is flying around again and I was told that 3 kids were out with it in Tyler's class today. I talked to him about it and this is how the conversation went.....
Me: So do you sit by any of the kids in your class that were out sick today?
Tyler: No, but nothing is going to get me down even if I do get it.
Me: Well don't you remember how sick you felt last time you had the stomach flu?
Tyler: Yeah, but I was weak then and I'm strong now. If I'm not weak and floppy and all that crap then I'll be fine. I'm older and I can just be strong now.
Alrighty then! I guess being almost "8" makes you invinsible!

4 comments:

Gillian said...

"and all that crap". I love it!

Cathie said...

He still says the funniest stuff.

Amy said...

haha. that's so funny!

Rachel Hudgins said...

Hilarious! I love "and all that crap".