We met my friend Rachel and her kids at the Tacoma Children's Museum this morning. It was nice to get out of the house and spend time with friends. Also nice to get the kids out since they are getting stir crazy and ready for school to start.







We met Uncle Kenny & Aunt Anna at Red Robin for lunch on our way back from the museum. It was nice to catch up and spend some time with them.

To top off my day, Jesse met me at Southcenter and took the kids so I could "window" shop with my friend Kristy. They added on 3 floors to Southcenter Mall and it is absolutely HUGE now. I want to go back when I have a whole day and can really shop!



2 comments:
That museum looks like so much fun. Looks like Ryan had a great time too. Glad you got to see Kristy and go shopping.
The museum was fun. It's always a good time getting together with you. I am excited to get together while the kids are in school and we only have one to chase around while we visit.
Post a Comment