Friday, July 11, 2008

Globe

Congrats to my Dad on his 30 year anniversary of working at Boeing! He got to pick a gift from his company and ordered my kids a really nice globe. They are having fun learning where different places are and just spinning it. We're keeping our fingers crossed that Ryan doesn't destroy it....he's a whirlwind of destruction around here. Thanks for thinking of us Gramps!

Sometimes I wonder why we buy expensive toys for kids. The globe box has become Tyler and Morgans' clubhouse. They even have a place on in where you have to sign your name before you enter. The box kept them entertained all day yesterday.
I woke up this morning to find Ty & Morgan sleeping in their "clubhouse". That must have been uncomfortable!

2 comments:

Rachel Hudgins said...

So fun! I am thinking of opening a new kind of toy store and just sell different sized cardboard boxes. The kids would love it, don't you think? Next week should slow down for me. I hope to get together soon.

Cathie said...

Glad we could provide 2 gifts in one! That's so great that they would have so much fun with that big box.