We went to Build-a-Bear this afternoon for Morgan's friend, Skylar's birthday party. Morgan made a real soft bunny that she named "Hello Kitty". Yeah, I know, but that's what she decided on. Ryan spent the whole time we were there trying to ride on a plush motorcycle. We went over to Krispie Kreme Donuts afterwards. Skylar wanted to do her birthday just like Morgan's last birthday so that's exactly what we did.





Friday, July 11, 2008
Build-A-Bear Party
Posted by Tiffany at 8:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Great pic of Morgan and Skylar. And Tyler looks real 'donut hungry' looking through that window. Tell Morgan I think "Cinnamon Bun-Bun" would be a good name for that bunny.
Love Build a Bear. That's the same bunny Emma picked out but dressed her as a ballerina. They are so soft and cute. We went through a few odd names before she settled one one. Atleast Morgan didn't suggest Toby Keith Bunny. (Yes I did veto that one)
Okay...Morgan should be a model!! I love that pic of her and her friend. She is such a cutie!
Post a Comment