Tyler's class has been reading from the book "Chicken Soup with Rice" this year. His teacher asked me to make chicken soup and plan a party to celebrate all of the kid's hard work. Monday I went into the classroom and we made and ate soup and lots of other food and I decorated with balloons and we had cake for Tyler's teacher since she is retiring. We had fun and it was a nice ending to a great year. We will really miss Tyler's teacher, but we are looking forward to 2nd grade!


Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Chicken Soup Party
Posted by Tiffany at 9:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
You did a great job in that classroom this year, Tiffany. You brought your special touch to everything you planned and helped with. I know Mrs. Hedges and all the kids appreciated all your hard work.
LOVE that pic of Ryan in front of all the good looking food! By the way, Ty said it WAS good - especially the celery
Fun class...Tyler got to do some amazing stuff this year with his class. In reading your blog I realized we really need to get together and catch up. I haven't seen you in ages. I keep thinking of you and then life happens and I never get around to calling. Let's get together next week.
How did you make Chicken Soup in the classroom??? Everything looks good. That teacher was lucky to have you helping all year.
Post a Comment