Saturday, March 29, 2008

Spring Snow

It's suppose to be Spring, but it's been snowing here all week. The kids wasted no time putting on their winter gear and headed out to play in the snow as soon as it started falling a few days ago. Ryan is mesmerized by it and stands at the window to watch it fall. It has snowed everyday for the past 3 days and the forecast calls for more this weekend. The kids love it, but I'm ready for flowers and sunshine. Welcome to crazy Washington weather!



2 comments:

Cathie said...

I really love that picture of Ryan looking out the window. I know he's an 'outside' kid - wants to go out, but not come in.

Unknown said...

I heard it was snowing out there.I'm sure by now you're tired of it.But the kids like it, and the pictures are great.
Tell Tyler that i said congratulations on getting the caring award.