Sunday, August 19, 2007

Family Reunion

No, this isn't a picture from a family reunion last winter, it was only yesterday!

We had our annual Harris Family Reunion yesterday at Priest Point Park in Olympia. It is a beautiful park with a view of the water & nice play area for the kids. We were lucky to get a covered area for our BBQ, but who would have thought we would have needed one in August. We had a good dinner and then played baseball, frisbee and the kids played on the swings & big toy. It was nice to visit family we haven't seen in a while. Our day was cut a little short by fall like rain and cold wind, but it was fun anyway.



The Grillmasters!



Jesse doing his version of the famous Titanic scene.

2 comments:

Cathie said...

Yes, crazy weather! We did have fun and good food. Good pictures too. I think I took the one of the 'young people'. I see Tyler hiding behind you and Jesse!

Just Tera said...

Looks like even a little weather couldn't keep you all from having fun. Thats what I love about WA no weather wimps!