My kids always keep me thoroughly enteretained with the things that come out of their mouths. I was putting some fruit in a baby feeder one morning for Ryan when Tyler said "Your giving Ryan a hairy avocado? Those things look gross. Why would you want to eat hair?" I keeled over laughing. It was a KIWI! Then there is Morgan who is convinced through her own assumptions that getting married means having a baby. I've tried to tell her that isn't exactly how it goes without divulging too much info on the subject, but she still doesn't get it. She tells people "My mom and dad got married 3 times...first with Tyler, then me and then with Ryan". We were watching a show the other day and a bride was walking up the aisle. Morgan looked at me and said "When's the baby going to come?". I told her there was no baby coming. A few minutes later the bride and groom got into a limo and she asked "Are they on the way to the hospital to have the baby?". I guess at least Morgan gets that marriage goes with having a baby! My kids crack me up!
Monday, July 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Too funny!!! As beautiful as your wedding was it might be fun to do it two more times ;)
Funny, funny........and I love her 'grow-up' plans too - she "wants to be an animal doctor, a sandwich maker at lunch time, and a car washer on the weekend". Kids are great!
Post a Comment