Saturday, June 23, 2007

Dirt, Dirt, Dirt!






We woke up motivated this morning to get some work done in the backyard. We rented a rotatiller and got all the weeds out of the back and then had 10 yards of topsoil delivered. It took us the majority of the day, but we got all of the dirt spread out and the back is now ready for sod! The kids played in back all day and even helped shovel dirt. They really want a blow up water slide for the summer and have decided they are willing to work towards getting one. Ryan was good as usual and hung out in his swing and playpen without much complaining. Only a week or so and we'll have some grass...YEAH!

4 comments:

Cathie said...

When we were there on Sunday the kids took us out to see "the new dirt". I said, "wow, that's really nice dirt". And Morgan said, "It's not just dirt, Grandma, there's chicken poop in there too!"
I love grandkids! They are pure sunshine and love for me.

Tiffany said...

Wow that looks like so much work. Good job!

Just Tera said...

How exciting and how much fun for the kids! I linked you too. The blog looks great. I use tons of blog hacks if you see any you like let me know and I'll share. :)

Tiffany said...

I love the slide show. I think about don't things to jazz up my blog, but then I don't. It must be my three kids four and under holding me back:)