Those turned out well...of course, it helps to have cute, cooperative kids in 'em! Did you go to new, improved one @ SoHill Mall since you practically lived @ Macy's in Dec (well, figuring as much since I didn't hear much from ya over past mo). I thought I'd try it if they thought they were cool enough to have billboards advertising it; however, Chris is kind of a Santa Snob & insisted on Nordstroms yet again. Didn't have to get retakes for once, which is good 'cuz didn't leave ourselves enough time...but Luke was not a fan of the man in the red suit-ugh!
2 comments:
Beautiful grandchildren...I'm so lucky to have you all.
Those turned out well...of course, it helps to have cute, cooperative kids in 'em! Did you go to new, improved one @ SoHill Mall since you practically lived @ Macy's in Dec (well, figuring as much since I didn't hear much from ya over past mo). I thought I'd try it if they thought they were cool enough to have billboards advertising it; however, Chris is kind of a Santa Snob & insisted on Nordstroms yet again. Didn't have to get retakes for once, which is good 'cuz didn't leave ourselves enough time...but Luke was not a fan of the man in the red suit-ugh!
Post a Comment