Yep, it's true....I'm working part-time for my favorite clothing store! I'm excited to get out and meet people, make some extra moolah and enjoy the holiday spirit! The bonus is the employee discount! Woo hoo! I need to practice self control!
Friday, November 20, 2009
Working Girl
Posted by Tiffany at 9:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
WooHoo...can you buy anything with your discount? I think you will have a great time. And who doesn't love Macy's!
How did your first day go? I chatted with your mom briefly so my sister could use your driveway while waiting for a haircut from the other tiff:) my temp job starts next mon & we'll have to see what it turns into...t'was tempting just to go for seasonal retail as well though! will be great place to help santa find some bargains--
Good for you! Just for the holidays? What department do they have you in?
How was your first day?
Post a Comment