Friday, October 2, 2009

Tyler's Birthday Dinner

We had tacos, cake and ice cream with family tonight to celebrate Ty's birthday. He was so pleased with his night and his gifts. He got a razor powerwing scooter from Grandma Joann and an ice hockey table from Grandpa Jerry & Grandma Cathie and then some money and a Toys R Us gift card......talk about a happy boy! It's was a nice night. Happy Birthday Tyler!













4 comments:

Rachel Hudgins said...

Happy Bday Ty! I am glad he had a great birthday! I was thinking about him yesterday.

Baker said...

Happy Birthday Tyler!! Looks like you had fun!

Rebecca Parker said...

Jesse is missin' out on some fun parties?! You didn't want to wait & fry up his fish=Taco Del Mar style:) Looks like Ty was well celebrated in meantime...A belated gift would be the news of a cute girl moving in down the st. Morgan will love her little twin sisters too! Just heard that Shakespeares will newest residents of the Oaks-you're both lucky to be so close to each other!!

Cathie said...

We had a great time at your birthday party Ty. But I sure wish you wouldn't grow up so fast. Next time I'm there I'll play air hockey and BEAT YA.