Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I Can Ride My Bike With No Training Wheels

Ryan asked us all weekend to take his training wheels off of his bike. We of course told him no because he's only been riding a bike for 2 months and is only 2-years old. After asking for the 10th time and starting to cry and then telling Jesse "I want to be a big boy" we took them off. He jumped on his bike and rode right down a dirt hill and didn't stop! We were amazed - Tyler didn't ride without training wheels until he was 4 and Morgan was 5! This kid has great balance and ability for his age. Go Ryan! He had a great time riding with the big kids...now he just has to learn to get on the bike and get started by himself!

3 comments:

Gillian said...

No way! I can't believe he's doing that already! That's awesome. Looks like you have an athlete on your hands.

Cathie said...

Wow, Ryan. You are really a big boy now...NO WHEELS. I'm so proud of you.

Rebecca Parker said...

K that boy has mad coordination & determination!! can't believe he was seriously able to do that so quickly?! guess you won't second guess your 2 y.o. again:)