I recently started a business with my friend Christie. We are making custom tulle tutu dresses for little girls. The dresses are unique and pretty adorable. We have sold a dozen so far and have them in several boutiques in the area and are signed up to do a couple holiday craft shows this month. We are pretty excited to hopefully make some extra money. It's been fun to photograph Morgan in the dresses as you can see! Check out the link to our website on the sidebar. Wish me luck!

Saturday, November 1, 2008
A Little Dress For Joss
Posted by Tiffany at 11:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
That's MY beautiful granddaughter in those wonderful dresses. Good pictures, Tiffany. Good luck on your business venture. Already I can see that you won't have any trouble selling these pretty princess dresses.
They are SO pretty and Morgan looks like a fairy princess in them. I hope you sell tons of them. I wish Emma was just a bit younger I would pose her in them and take her pictures all day! (Ill add your link to my blog later today :) )
Those are absolutely adorable! Love them all. I'm sure your business will do fantastic. :)
Post a Comment