Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Christmas Tree Hunt

Last weekend we continued our tradition of eating lunch at Red Robin and then hunting for our Christmas tree at a local tree farm. We treked over acres of trees and finally found our perfect Christmas tree. The kids decorated it with ribbon and we will go back to cut it down after Thanksgiving. Can't believe Christmas is almost here already!








3 comments:

Rachel Hudgins said...

Wow...I can't believe it's that time of year again!! I love this tradition of yours. I need to follow one of these years. Right now I am a bahumbug with my fakie tree and evergreen scented plug ins. :D

Cathie said...

You are such a wonderful lookin' bunch! Great times...'you're gonna miss this'. I do.

Unknown said...

Wow! You are getting your tree already. I am feeling behind. I love reading your blog and seeing what your family is up to. You have a great family.