Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Busy, Busy

I feel like I've been running for weeks now. Between the kids, my new business, school, church and the holidays, I haven't taken much time to snap pictures but here's a couple things that have happened this week....

Ryan has gone potty on the "big boy potty" twice now!!! We are excited and I hope to have him potty trained in the next few months like the other two were.

Morgan (and I) went on a field trip with her class to "Pizza Hut" and she learned how they make pizzas and made one of her own. She has been saying the "Little Miss Muffett" rhyme all week - she learned it in class. But this is her version - Little Miss Muffett sat on her tuffet eating her MILKS & WAVES. What? Tyler and I giggle everytime she says it...we shouldn't make fun of her but it's pretty funny!

Tyler went to a birthday party at an ice skating rink. It was his first time and I guess he took right to it and is a natural. It's his new interest now and he's asking for rollerblades for Christmas. He told me this morning that "Girls are evil and worse than raw meat!" Alrighty then!

We're getting excited for Thanksgiving and Christmas....love the holidays!!!!

2 comments:

Rachel Hudgins said...

Tyler cracks me up...that is hilarious. Remind me to tell you a story about a little girl in E's class. Yeah for Ryan, and you. I can't believe he is already for potty training

Cathie said...

Worse than 'raw meat'? Wow...he's always said the funniest things. How exciting about Ryan. He'll be potty trained just like the other two in no time. Smart kids!!! And you are really low-key about EVERYTHING you do EVERY week. Volunteering in both classes so many hours a week, working on your church jobs, doing fun stuff with the kids, keeping up with homework, field trips, starting a business, supporting your family and friends with help, dinners, etc., keeping your house clean, meals, decorating everything so nice for all the holidays and making so many good memories for you and the kids. It's a good thing you aren't still running your Home Owner's Association. That was a lot of work every day too. You are amazing!!! You deserve a vacation somewhere wonderful and relaxing!