Monday, October 27, 2008

Look Who's "2" !

My baby boy turned "2" on Sunday. We gave him a Thomas the Train Ball Pit and he absolutely loves jumping in it and throwing the balls. I, on the other hand, don't know what I was thinking....I'm not very excited about picking up 250 plastic balls 3 times a day. We celebrated Mark's 31st birthday and Ryan's 2nd birthday at my parents house last night. Mom made swiss steak with all the fixins and it was so yummy. The boys opened presents and blew out their birthday candles together. Ryan even decided to take a dive into the hot tub fully dressed. It was a fun birthday. We plan to celebrate with more family and friends on Saturday at Ryan's motorcycle party. Happy Birthday my sweet little boy!









6 comments:

Baker said...

So fun! Never a dull moment with a two year old. Happy b-day Ryan!
Good times in the kitchen. I've done that-burned what we baked. Motherhood isn't distracting or anything, is it? :)
I love the boys in black picture. Don't you just fall in love all over again when you see your husband loving your babes? Precious.
And who else to win prettiest costume? Morgan, you're adorable!

Gillian said...

Has it really been two years? I swear it was only a few months ago we were chatting at the YMCA in the gymnastics room when you told we you were pregnant! :)

Happy B-day to your little guy! :)

Cathie said...

Happy B-day Ryan! We had lots of fun celebrating with Mark, huh? Wish I'd seen you fall in the hot tub - I think it was 'on purpose'...
Love the 'boys in black'; and the neighborhood Halloween party pictures.
You have so much fun all the time!

Amy said...

i can't believe he's two already!

Saunders said...

Happy Birthday Ryan...here's hoping that you never stay dry. Can't wait to see what you can get into next! Oh yeah...keep tossing those balls all over the house too! Your parents could use the exercise... ;)

Rachel Hudgins said...

Happy Birthday Ryan...we'll see you saturday!