Friday was the premiere of the movie "High School Musical 3". Morgan absolutely LOVES High School Musical and had been counting down until the big day. We decided to make it a girl's night and sent Ty to a Halloween Party at his friend's house and Ryan and Daddy on errands. Morgan put on her HSM shirt and we headed to her favorite Teriyaki restaurant for dinner, went and saw the movie and then stopped at Dairy Queen for blizzards afterwards. I always love spending time with my little girl and we'll both be humming HSM tunes for days to come.
Monday, October 27, 2008
Girl's Night
Posted by Tiffany at 9:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Hi Morgan...I can just imagine how excited you were for HSM3 and the girl's night out...sounds like it was a very special night. You looked very cute (as always) and I'm sure you're going to have your daddy worried when you grow up...
Post a Comment