It's so funny the nicknames that people come up with for their kids......Ryan's is Booji or Boujou or Bouj and I have no idea where this name came from. We all call him that all the time. I was just telling Jesse tonight that I don't think I've heard the kids call him by his name in a long time other than when he does something wrong. Ryan is at such a fun age! He is still such a ham and has the funniest facial expressions and gets bursts of energy and runs around doing funny, spastic things. He loves to be the center of attention and make people laugh. He keeps us all in stitches! He still only says a dozen words but has a language of his own and tells us all sorts of stories and certainly lets us know if he doesn't agree with something. He absolutely loves motorcycles and anything with wheels, playing outside and riding his scooter. Ryan is becoming very independent and wants to do everything by himself and is even sitting on the potty several times a day. We've had a rough few weeks adjusting to having Ty and Morgan gone all day but Ryan is slowly getting used to playing and entertaining himself. I can't believe that he's going to be "2" in a few short weeks. We love you little Bouji!
Friday, September 26, 2008
Booji
Ryan in Tyler's old Halloween Costume
Posted by Tiffany at 11:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Oh my gosh.......he is SO darn cute. Love the 'momo' pic, and the frog costume. Can't believe he's growing so much. Will be strange when he's actually talking. He gets his message across just fine now. Hi little Bouji!!!
dont you just love that one on one time when the others are at school. I cant believe how big he is getting. Cute nickname.
I love your family picture! And Ryan is precious. Cutest costume picture behind the plant. Is that what he'll be for Halloween this year? Way to go Tyler on the rock climbing!
Post a Comment