I try so hard to keep my kids little, but they just don't listen. Ryan thinks he's a big boy and has been proving it the past few weeks. He doesn't want to eat in his high chair anymore. He climbs up on the kitchen chairs when he knows it's time to eat. He can sit in the chair and eat with a fork and drink from a regular cup all by himself and most of the time without making a mess. He's interested in going potty on the toilet, has to do everything all by himself and rides a scooter almost as well as Tyler. Last week he spilled his water and went and got a towel out of the drawer and cleaned it up without anyone saying anything to him. Are you kidding me? I'm glad he knows to clean up after himself, but don't want him to grow up so fast.
I was as Target today and Ryan saw these car shoes, put them on and refused to take them off. He cried at 10pm tonight when I wouldn't let him wear them to bed. The boy absolutely LOVES anything with wheels.

Saturday, August 9, 2008
Big Boy
Posted by Tiffany at 11:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
WHY can't he wear them to bed, Mom? He gets cuter and more fun every time I see him.
He's too cute!
Post a Comment