Monday, July 28, 2008

Family Outing

We went on a family outing this weekend. It started with a drive and we ended up playing putt putt golf at a course we haven't been to before. They had lots of water features and neat obstacles for the kids along the way. Ryan had fun pulling the golf flags and sucking on his sucker. After golf, the kids ate shaved ice and Jesse and Tyler drove a go kart.



Look what I've got!!!


Ahhh...what a nice big brother!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like they had a lot of fun. You and Jesse are such good parents.Always doing stuff with the kids.Not all kids are that lucky.

Cathie said...

Love the picture of Tyler sharing his shaved ice with Ryan. So nice that they are so close and loving with each other. Glad you had some time and fun together.

Rachel Hudgins said...

Good idea! I think we did the go-karts at this place a long time ago...I forgot about it....I love reading your blog because I always get good outing ideas for my family. I know, I am a big copy-cat!

Baker said...

You have the best pictures!! So fun! I love the one of you with the kids. Nice job on Tyler's room. It looks great!