Tyler had his baseball banquet tonight at Round Table Pizza. It seems like we've been there alot lately! His coach showed a cute video to music that he made with pictures from the season and then gave baseball bobblehead trophies to the kids. We'll wrap up this baseball season with Ty's last game tomorrow night.

Coach Grandpa Jerry was thanked for all of his help and given a card and baseball that all the kids signed and 4 tickets to a Tacoma Rainier's game.
I got 4 Rainier's tickets too for being the co-team mom. I don't know that I did enough to really deserve tickets, but hey I'll take a fun night out with my family watching some good baseball!



1 comments:
LOVE LOVE these pictures (and the song). It was a FUN baseball season. Tyler learned a lot, and did GREAT. Grandpa had fun working with all the boys. Go "Mariners"!
Post a Comment