Morgan had her end of the season soccer party tonight at Round Table Pizza. She was so excited about getting her very first trophy and is so proud of it. The kids ate pizza and cake and had fun playing on the big toy. Morgan told us she is sad soccer is over because she loves playing now and her Aunt Darcy probably won't be her coach ever again. She really was aggressive this year and got another goal in her last game. It was a fun season of soccer!


Monday, June 23, 2008
Soccer Pizza Party
Posted by Tiffany at 8:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
I'm really disappointed we didn't get to come to see her get her first trophy. But, Morgan, you did so great this year. And I'm so happy that you had fun and learned to play soccer. And I bet your Aunt Darcy will be your coach again sometime. Congratulations, Morgan. You are so terrific!
Post a Comment