Thursday, May 15, 2008

San Diego Zoo

We visited the San Diego Zoo...the best zoo in the US! It was so big and had the coolest animals. The kids got to see lots of animals that they don't get to see at our zoos. Tyler loved the komodo dragons, Morgan liked the giraffes and Ryan couldn't get enough of the gorillas. We even got to see a big cat of some type close up on a leash. Jesse and I liked the weird animal that had zebra legs, a giraffe face and horse body. We really enjoyed ourselves and are in no hurry to visit our local zoo....it will never be the same.





















1 comments:

Cathie said...

Wonderful memories for me looking at the zoo pictures. It was my favorite thing about living in San Diego. Hope I get back there someday. I'd love to see it again with my kids and grandkids. That's on my 'bucket list' I think.