Yes, it's true........the New Kids on the Block are back together!!!! 15 years later, my childhood dream band is going on tour. They performed on the Today Show this morning and I got all giddy. Morgan was singing along to the songs and it made me so proud. The New Kids will be in Seattle on November 22nd and Portland the next day. You can bet my best friend, Christie, and I will be at both concerts. We can hardly wait to be giddy little high school girls again for the weekend. 
Friday, May 16, 2008
New Kids Reunited!!!
Posted by Tiffany at 2:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
IT looks like you had a wonderful vacation! Great pictures. What do you think Tera, should we go see New Kids? I had a backpack with them all on it.
Oh my gosh...I saw this on tv and TOTALLY thought of you. You were so New Kids crazy!!! I am happy for you....your dream came true.
EEEEK!!! I recorded it on must have looked like a school girl with a smile splashed over my face watching them. We will have to compare pictures because nothing is going to stop me from going to that concert.
when did the seattle date get added? i looked the other day and i didn't see one.
Post a Comment