Saturday, April 12, 2008

9th Anniversary

Jesse and I celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary on Thursday. It's hard to believe that we are creeping up on being married 10 years! It's been a wonderful 9 years together. We have been blessed with so much in our life. I love Jesse more today than ever....he is a sweet husband, a great dad and he works so hard for our family. I love you Jesse and am so thankful to have you to share my life with.

3 comments:

Cathie said...

Happy Anniversary you two. The last 9 years have been just wonderful to watch and be a part of - thank you for being so open and sharing. The images of your beautiful wedding are still vivid in my mind and I cherish them and YOU. The very best wishes for many more wonderful years ahead.

Rachel Hudgins said...

Happy Anniversary! You two are so cute together. Love your wedding picture....you still look the same (no fair).

Just Tera said...

Happy anniversary! I am sure the next nine years will be even sweeter.