Life has been busy and I haven't had much time or energy to post lately. Between school, volunteering, church, friends/family and the kid's activities we keep the calendar filled up!
Morgan holding a friend's baby.
Ryan and Kate - a friend's little girl that I watch on Tuesdays.
Tyler is playing basketball and loving it! He is the shortest on the team, but one of themost aggressive players and best shooters....go figure.








2 comments:
These are wonderful pictures. The one of Morgan holding Joss is just precious. And Ryan makes a pretty good "princess". No telling the things Morgan will have him doing in the future. I predict make-up sooner or later. : )
LOVE Ryan in the dress. Kate is a little cutie too...I haven't seen her since she was a baby. What did Christie name her baby...she's cute. Love your posts...it lets me catch up with you since our lives are so busy these days. We will have to connect in real life sometime soon. I'd love to try that park out...my kids would go crazy.
Post a Comment