I turned yet another year older.....I'm 33 now! My birthday was nice. I volunteered in Tyler's class that morning and he surprised me by having his class sing to me. That's my sweet & thoughtful boy! We went to my mom and dad's for dinner and it was SOOO good. We had all my favorites - NY steak, mashed potatoes, sauteed mushrooms, salad and cheesecake. I got alot of nice gifts and cards and enjoyed spending time with my family. Thanks everyone for a wonderful birthday!
Friday, March 7, 2008
Birthday Fun
Posted by Tiffany at 10:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
It was fun as always having everyone here...and cooking all the favorites. I'm glad you enjoyed it. And since I can't wear red heels anymore I really enjoyed buying them for you, Tiff.
The pics of you and the kids and you and Mark are really good.
Happy Birthday! Hope this is a great year for you!
Love the red heels and love seeing Ryan in them. He is just the cutest. Glad you had a fun bday.
How do you get that cute font on your blog?
Post a Comment