Boy was I wrong thinking we were in the clear earlier this week! As soon as I said we were all over the flu, I got sicker and Tyler started vomiting. So much fun! We FINALLY started feeling alot better this evening and the kids actually said they were tired of watching TV if you can believe that. So to help with the cabin fever and boredom we decided to decorate eggs for Easter. I got a neat idea from Martha Stewart to wrap raw eggs in silk material from neckties. The pattern on the tie transfers to the egg when boiled and makes unique looking eggs. The kids had a great time making the tie eggs and also decorated a few traditional dyed eggs. Ryan thought biting into the eggs and throwing them was pretty comical. Tonight was a nice break from all of the laying around we've been doing.




Friday, March 14, 2008
Better Days and Eggs
Posted by Tiffany at 9:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
What a great idea - they look good...and I know it was fun. Glad you are all finally on the mend. Let's hope this never happens again. It will take you all a while to regain all your strength.
Yea for Easter Eggs...and Disneyland too!
Post a Comment