Sunday, February 3, 2008

In Loving Memory of President Gordon B. Hinckley


President Gordon B. Hinckley is one president of my church that I will always love and remember. He was such a wonderful man who was spiritual, yet very real and witty. He had a profound effect upon many people and touched many lives. I always looked forward to his talks and took in everything he said. I was saddened to hear about his passing, but at the same time happy to think about the joyous reunion he must of had with his sweet wife Marjorie. Tyler told me that President Hinckley was his hero. We will surely miss this great man of God, but we look forward to the day when we meet again.

3 comments:

Cathie said...

Thank you, Tiffany. What you said was touching and beautiful, as is the music you chose. We will all miss him so much.

Unknown said...

Tiffany, the tribute to Pres. Hinckley is beautiful. Thanks.We will all miss him. He did so much to put the faith forward.For once I had the sound on.

Unknown said...

Great job! He will be missed.