We woke up to a surprise Monday morning......LOTS OF SNOW! And better yet......NO SCHOOL! We were out playing in the snow by 8am and played all day. We went sleding, made a snowman, threw snowballs and drank lots of hot chocolate. It was the first time Ryan had ever seen snow. He quickly figured out he could eat it and loved tromping around in it. What a fun day, but of course it all melted today. We're hoping for some more snow before the winter is over but we won't hold our breaths.
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Winter Wonderland
Posted by Tiffany at 5:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












3 comments:
That looks SO FUN...wish I could have been there to watch in person. Let's all cross our fingers for MORE SNOW! Thanks, Tiff, for the great pictures - it's almost like being there.
Sounds like lots of fun. I think Texas would fall to pieces with snow like that. The keep the kids inside for recess if its below 50 degrees or rainging!
We haven't gotten any snow this year! I sometime miss the occational snow day, but as a whole I am enjoying of TX weather. Great pictures.
Post a Comment