Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Sleepers

This is how I found Morgan and Ryan a few days ago in the playroom. Morgan had strapped Ryan into her baby doll stroller and was pushing him around while I folded some laundry. When I went to check on them, she was in the stroller too and they were both asleep!

5 comments:

Just Tera said...

Oh my goodness these and the pictures with Ryan and Tyler are SO sweet. Isnt it amazing the positions kids can sleep in?

Unknown said...

Tiffany, these pictures of the kids are really precious.Could'nt ask for better.Loved seeing them.

Unknown said...

If you wanted them to sleep like that they wouldn't! So sweet. I love how they all play together and are so loving and accepting of Ryan.

Tiffany said...

That is so funny.

Rachel Hudgins said...

I can't believe they just crashed like that. How funny!! They must of been tired.