Friday, January 4, 2008

The Infamous Stairs

Ryan absolutely loves stairs! He dashes to them and crawls up and down the stairs anytime the gate is down and he is so proud when he gets up them. It's the cutest thing! He grins and growls at me - a warning not to make him come down. I wish something so simple made me so happy. The other day I found all the kids playing and having a pretend "picnic" on the small landing between our two flights of stairs. I don't know what the fascination is, but they sure have a great time!

2 comments:

Rachel Hudgins said...

Ethan always tells me he wants to buy a house with stairs....he doesn't ask for his own room or a big play room...just stairs. Funny, huh?

Cathie said...

Precious pictures ....... Ryan is happy about almost everything. They are just all happy little kids. Stairs have a kind of mystery about them I think. You can pretend anything going up or coming down.