Tyler's school invited grandparents to come have lunch in the classroom with their grandkids today since it was Grandparents Day. Grandpa Jerry took the day off and took in Tyler's favorite, Wendy's, for them to eat together for lunch. Afterwards, Tyler gave Grandpa Jerry a card he made him, walked him around the classroom and showed Grandpa the dinosaur poster convention project he's been working on. It was also the school's Seahawks Day so Tyler and Grandpa were all decked out in their Seahawks gear. Thanks Grandpa Jerry for the fun lunch and Happy Grandparents Day Grandma & Grandpa!!!


Friday, January 11, 2008
Grandparents Day
Posted by Tiffany at 11:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Hey Tyler, I had a great time with you at your school and really liked the dinosaur poster you made. And thanks for the card too. I had a great Grandparent's Day and the best birthday I can remember in a long time - and the food was terrific!
How fun! GO HAWKS!
Glad that Tyler and grandpa had such good time.Good pictures.
What a nice grandpa!
Post a Comment