Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Tyler's Birthday Bash

We kicked off the celebration of Tyler's 7th birthday with a family Sponge Bob party on Sunday afternoon. At Tyler's request, we feasted on taco salad & taco bean soup with all the fixings and drank shirley temples. Tyler opened lots gifts - most of which turned out to be his favorite right now - legos. The kids pulled strings on a sponge bob pinata and dove for treats, we played Wii and ate cake and ice cream. It was a fun time, but like I always say "I can't believe I have a 7 year old".







2 comments:

Cathie said...

Happy Birthday Tyler...we love you. Thanks for inviting us to your party - we had fun, fun, fun! Great pictures.

Unknown said...

The party looked like such fun. wish i could have been there.He's a really great kid, tell him i Love him and miss seeing him.