Saturday, October 13, 2007

I Was Tagged

Five things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Dating my hot boyfriend Jesse
2. Partying
3. Staying up way too late
4. Attending UW
5. Dying my hair bleach blonde

Five things on my "to do" list today:
1. Figure out a cheap costume for a bunco party tonight
2. Do the laundry
3. Pay the bills
4. Go buy the kids Christmas outfits
5. Drop the kids off at my parents

Five things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Get a maid
2. Travel
3. Buy property on a lake
4. Go on a clothes shopping spree
5. Buy a nice, big SUV

Five things I'll never wear again:
1. Pegged pants
2. Stretch pants
3. Banana clips or scruntchies
4. Turtleneck
5. Parachute pants

My five favorite toys:
1. My computer
2.Windows Movie Maker
3. DVR
4. IPod
5. camera

Five people to tag:
Cathie
Rachel
Darcy
Tera
Grandma Lil

0 comments: