So I got up late this morning and didn't have time to shower and get cleaned up before taking Tyler to the bus stop. All I really had time to do was throw on a sweatshirt, get Tyler dressed & fed and hussle everyone into the car to get to the bus stop. As we were pulling up I asked Tyler if he wanted to go stand with his friends and I'd just wait in the car until the bus came or if he wanted me to go stand with him again. He thought about it for a minute and then said "You look NEGATIVE so I want to go by myself". Alrighty then! Well I guess the upside is that at least I've taught my kids to be honest :0) Tyler has always said the funniest things!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
You say "negative" instead of no when you're being funny so that's how he picked it up. But saying you "look negative" is a crack up. And so it begins - Mom better look good at all times...I guess you better not hit that snooze button again if you're taking him to school.
too funny. Id look negative more often so you can hang in the car.
Post a Comment