Saturday, September 22, 2007

Do the Puyallup!

You've gotta love Puyallup! We've got one of the biggest fairs around and it's only 10 minutes from our house and we get to go to it 2 or 3 times a year. It's something we all look forward too and the kids were so excited to get to go again last night. We ate our way through the fair, rode lots of rides and saw some neat animals....Morgan liked the zebra! Ryan loved the lights and elephant ears and Tyler was all about riding as many rides as possible. We ran into G&G there too. Do the Puyallup!!!

Daddy, how many ride tickets do you think you have money for???
Look at me honey....I'm on a kiddy ride!
Fair sweatshirts from G&G.
Look Mom - NO HANDS! Morgan's proud accomplishment on all rides.
Tyler's favorite rides are the fun houses.
It's hard to eat roasted corn with loose teeth!
Ryan loves riding on Jesse's shoulders.

4 comments:

Just Tera said...

So fun! You got some great pictures. I love the ferris wheel one and of course the one of the kids walking from behind holding hands with Jesse. Super cute!

Cathie said...

It was fun meeting last night and watching the kids on the rides and buying them junk. Their enthusiasm is catching and I always feel so good around you all. Good pictures - I need a camera like yours I guess. There's not one of you AGAIN.

Unknown said...

Loved seeing the Fair pics. Thanks

Tiffany said...

It looks like you had a great time.