Friday, August 3, 2007

Our Girly Girl

I love having a little girl. Morgan loves to do girly girl things with me now that she is older. She likes to paint her nails and toenails, wear fancy dresses and jewelry, put on make up and dance. I have to admit that it melts my heart when she asks to have a "girls night" with me which usually translates into doing our nails or snuggling in bed watching "a baby story" or going shopping together for shoes - all without the boys of course. She loves new shoes- a girl after my heart. Lately she has been wanting to pose for pictures and I thought these were adorable. Jesse is already worried about boys since she is such a little cutie. Trouble, trouble!



2 comments:

Rachel Hudgins said...

What a cutie! She is growing up so fast. I can't wait for 'girls night" with my girls :)

Cathie said...

That smile and sparkly eyes will melt hearts some day - they already melt her daddy's. Keep up the 'girl nights'.